Digital Object Identifier
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
© the authors
/second_century/ └── squirrel ├── squirrel_PCT_change_45.tif ├── squirrel_PCT_change_85.tif ├── squirrel_occ_2010.tif ├── squirrel_occ_80_45.tif └── squirrel_occ_80_85.tif
For each species we include several different products, including the predicted probability of occupancy across Maine in 2010 (species_occ_2010), the predicted probability of occupancy across Maine in 2080 under RCP 4.5 (species_occ_80_45), the predicted probability of occupancy across Maine in 2080 under RCP 8.5 (species_occ_80_85), the percent change in probability of occupancy by 2080 for each cell across the landscape under RCP 4.5 (species_PCT_change_45), and under RCP 8.5 (species_PCT_change_85). Probability of occupancy ranges from 0-1.
- Tiff Raster file 30m cell resolution
- Extent: 1930765, 2263795, 2487936, 3013026
- Coordinate Reference System:
- EPGS 5070 – NAD83 /Conus Albers
- “+proj=aea +lat_1=29.5 +lat_2=45.5 +lat_0=23 +lon_0=-96 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +ellps=GRS80 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +units=m +no_defs”
- Cells with no data values stored as NA
Smetzer, Jennifer and Morelli, Toni Lyn, "Northern Flying Squirrel (Glaucomys sabrinus): squirrel_PCT_change_45" (2019). Data, Smith College, Northampton, MA.